Thank you for the pretty dress! It is all I have talked about, and have wanted to wear it ever since coming home. I even put in on a couple of mornings for school, but Mom made me take it off. She finally gave in and let me wear it to Church on Sunday. I was so excited I had trouble standing still while Mom took the pictures of me in my new dress.
(All the pics were so cute I couldn't decide which one to post :) )
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful dress and looks gorgeous Tenaye . Auntie Cheryl and Uncle John will love the pictures. They sure picked a lovely dress for you . WOW !! Love Auntie Jan xxx
2 comments:
Beautiful dress and looks gorgeous
Tenaye .
Auntie Cheryl and Uncle John will love the pictures. They sure picked a lovely dress for you . WOW !!
Love Auntie Jan xxx
VERY cute!!!!!
what a sweetie-pie :)
Post a Comment