Mitike was quite excited to say "Chicken Feet" (Trick or treat) LOL she is so cute!
Miheret LOVED being a blond..and wanted to wear the wig to bed!
Tenaye had a very interesting evening, when her 2 brand new fillings (put in on Wednesday) fell out. Getting them put in was very traumaticc...Tenaye screamed and cried (while sedated) throughout the whole process. As it happened..we went to a small gathering after trick or treating, and there was a Dentist there. I had him look at it to see if it could wait until Monday when the office was open. But he felt it needed a temporary filling...and would take her down to the office and do it right then.
Well I was at the party, alone, with the 3 girls. Miheret was fine, but Mitike wouldn't stay with anyone there without freaking out..and Tenaye didnt want to go alone with the dentist..and knowing how she might react, I didn't want her to go alone, and I couldn't see how I could manage TK and a freaking out Tenaye at the dentist!
A friend of mine, who Tenaye knows well, volunteered to go with Tenaye to the office to get her teeth fixed. Tenaye did well until they asked her to get into the chair - she simply looked at them and said 'no', and just stood there! Anyway they finally got her in the chair..but only by sitting on top of my friend who had taken her. After that she did awesome - no tears, no screaming..and they managed to get the temp fillings in place.
1 comment:
Isn't Life just a big bowl of adventures ???
Cute costumes girls !!
Way to go Tenaye , I know I'm not a Big fan of the dentist , sounds like you were terrific little patient.
Was a quiet Halloween here - less than a dozen kids came our way.
All the Best . Love and hugs Auntie Jan and Uncle Gary xxxx
Post a Comment