I know it's been toooo long..but May is always a super crazy busy month..but it's almost over..just one more weekend to get through that includes, Soccer tournament, Ethiopian pot luck supper, and TKD belt tests...all in 2 days!
Anyhoo...here is the video of Tenaye's Pre-K Graduation that was today (How's that for turnaround time!) I was so shocked to have cried all the way through it...I just thought it would be cute and fun to watch...I think I am in trouble if I can't make it through Pre-K grad...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute !!
Tenaye looked so beautiful and I could hear Mitike's contribution.
I would have been in tears as well , Shelley,as I was while watching the video. They go to quite a lot of work for these . Nice to see them acknowledge the children.
Only many more to go Shelley !!
Love and hugs to All ,
Auntie Jan and Uncle Gary xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
soooo sweet... love it! :) congrats tenaye!
Post a Comment