Monday, March 30, 2009
TK gets a new do!
After much wiggling and giggle - I finally managed to braid TK's hair, all of it, for the first time. She did pretty well..but certainly doesn't sit still like Tenaye did at this age :) She is quite proud of her new hair, and loves to swing it back and forth...unfortunately she discovered she could shake it about I can't get over her hair it is longer than Tenayes and Miherets! This girl is going to have one big head of hair!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello,
Looks great Shelley!!
Lana Lee Ferguson
What a cutie !!!
The hair looks lovely and I'm surprised she sat still long enough . She has places to go and things to do !!
Love and Hugs to all . Auntie Jan and Uncle Gary xxxxxx
she looks so proud!! great job Shelley...
Super cute! xoxo Cousin Stacey :)
Post a Comment