Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A few Good Giggles

I have lots of pictures and videos to get up here..but can't seem to find the time to make it happen...so anyway..here are a few good giggles produced by Mekonnen over the last little while. Enjoy :)

A few months ago...Mekonnen asked us if the show "To Be Announced" was for kids..because he really wanted to watch it...LOL

Sunday while at dinner at my Mom's house - he asks me about a book he found in Mom's room...he says "Mom..did you read the book in Grandma's room..its by Danielle Steel and is called "First Time in Paperback".

Then on Monday - he comes home from school to tell me this story...(he is always very concerned about everyone and obviously didn't totally understand what had happened and wanted to make sure his friend would be ok..)
He says "Mom, today in Music class my friend suddenly got...ohhh..what was the word that they used...he got suddenly 'bucket'"

Ok...I have to admit I had him repeat it a few times..and still took me a minute until I clued it...what he meant to say was that his friend was suddenly "Pale".....
LOL..it was just tooo funny!! But soo logical for him..as my kids never get 'pale" the only frame of reference he would have for that word was "Pail...with a shovel.." so Pail..bucket...LOL...he is just priceless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good comments.
Keep them coming Mekonnen !!
Anxious to see some Christmas pics but guess you are very busy . Don't know where January has gone . Just whipped by .
Guess you are still cold there .
Cool here again . I'm ready for Spring !!!
Retirement is going along fone so far .
Love Jan and Gary xxxxx