Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Part II

Sorry for the delay getting the rest of the Halloween pics up - but I actually lost my camera...ok..more misplaced it..I have to stop putting things in safe places...

So - after school Miheret and Mekonnen rushed home to change out of orange/black and into their costumes. Mitike also got in on the fun!

ZORRO!


SNOW WHITE - I don't think she even knows who Snow White is (don't think we have gotten to that story yet) but to her she was a princess and that was all that mattered! *Yes and I didn't have time to remove the orange/black crazy hair!
Our Little Lamb!This was just to cute!

The Lamb wouldn't sit still for any group pictures..manged to caputre this as she was walking by Miheret.Snow White, Zorro, and Tenaye the Good Witch :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Costumes look GREAT . Hope you all had lots of Fun .
Cute little lamb.
Snow here today .
Love and hugs Auntie Jan and Uncle Gary xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

They all look GREAT! Loooove the little lamb costume especially! :-)