Wednesday, April 16, 2008

6 Days and Counting!

I can't believe we are into single digits!! We leave on April 22nd!!!! Only 6 days away. I have to say panic has officially set it! I knew I was way to relaxed and calm about this whole trip..up until about a week ago - when I realized how soon we were travelling!!

My To Do list seems to be getting longer instead of shorter! I do have the girls suitcases packed...the donations are all sorted..just need to be paired down a bit so the bags are at the 50 lbs limit. I did finally manage to get my taxes done last night (Yeah!) that alone makes me feel a lot better! But I am still not sure what possessed me to think I could work up until 3 days before we leave! Ahh.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe your at 6 days shelley!!?!? that's awesome, hope all the last minute stuff goes well :)

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath and things will be okay. Safe journey. Hi to Tenaye and Mekkonen. They must be excited,too.All the Best . Love Jan and Gary - Auntie and Uncle xxxx

Anonymous said...

It's now the 21st- so you go tomorrow! So soon and your family will be together! All the best as you travel- I can't wait to see updated family pictures and hear about your trip when you get back! Wow!!!
Ramona

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you all...how fantastic that you are there right now!
Love to all
Lesley