Friday, October 26, 2007

Some Bella

Yep - tonight we took Tenaye to see the classic play Some Bella (aka Cinderella). All dressed up, just like 'some bella' she had a grand time at the play! She was totally captivated for the whole time! She was very cute to watch, laughing, bopping to the music, and giving a running commentary of the play...Just incase I missed something I guess...(Mommy he's sad now...He's laughing, their dancing!) The best was when she wanted to go join the dancing at the ball! (This was after she realized it was a dance and not a 'ball game' )

Anyway - failed to get a picture of her all dressed up - but she was cute!

Here is a video from her birthday party..a bit over due but I had some technical difficulties

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video. Sooo cute.
Great cake !!
Fashion show was good - Tenaye
has the moves down.
How's hockey Mekonnen ?
Are you ready for football on
Sunday ??
Hugs and Love Auntie Jan and
Uncle Gary xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Too cute Shelley, I love the video as its the next best thing except being able to see you in person someday !

So fun that Tenaye enjoyed the show !

Lisa