We had a great time in Edmonton visiting with Uncle Adam, Auntie Bev, Amelia and Rachel. Tenaye wanted despertly to play with their new puppy Rider -but he is very much a puppy and quite nippy - so that scared her away each time she tried to play with him.
Uncle Adam has his black stripe belt in Tae Kwon Do - so Mekonnen and him spent some time on that.
Here is a video of Mekonnen breaking his first board with Uncle Adam. This is a rebreakable board that Adam has - it is equivalent to breaking a 1/2 inch pine board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PRETTY GOOD STUFF. I WILL HAVE TO GET SOME LESSONS WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN. I WOULD END UP WITH A SORE FOOT IF I DID THAT.
TAKE CARE . LOVE AUNTIE JAN AND
UNCLE GARY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
WOW Mekonnen!!! thats super good!!!
Post a Comment